1. Adeline Navarro; Ho-Shing Wu; Shaw S. Wang, Correlation modeling of solubility and osmotic second virial coefficient in protein crystallization, Global Journal of Biochemistry, 2 (3) 173~186, (2011)
2. Chih-Ping Chin, Ho-Shing Wu, and Shaw S Wang,An Improved Coating Window for Slot Coating,Ind. Eng. Chem. Res,49 (8),3802–3809 (2010)
3. Azis Boing Sitanggang, Ho-Shing Wu, Shaw. S. Wang, and Yi-Cheng Ho,Effect of pellet size and stimulating factor on the glucosamine production using Aspergillus sp BCRC 31742,Bioresource Technology,101,3595–3601(2010)
4. Adeline Navarro, Ho-Shing Wu, and Shaw S.Wang, Engineering problems in protein crystallization, Separation & Purification Technology, 68, 129-137, (2009).
5. Nicolas Jacquel, 羅濟威, Yu-Hong Wei, Ho-Shing Wu, and 王孝憲, Isolation and Purification of Bacterial Poly(3-hydroxyalkanoates) , Biochemical Engineering Journal, 39,15–27, (2008).
6. 謝睿文, Ho-Shing Wu, Yu-Hong Wei, and 王孝憲, Determination and Kinetics of Producing Glucosamine Using Fungi ,Biotechnology Progress, 23, 1009-1016, (2007).
7. Nicolas Jacquel, 羅濟威, Ho-Shing Wu, Yu-Hong Wei, and 王孝憲, Solubility of Polyhydroxyalkanoates by Experiment and Thermodynamic Correlations , American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal,53(10), 2704-2714, (2007).
8. Rebecca A. Chmielowski, Ho-Shing Wu, and 王孝憲, Scale-up of upstream and downstream operations for the production of glucosamine using microbial fermentation, Biotechnology Journal, 2(8), 996-1006, (2007).
1. C P Chin, Ho-Shing Wu, and S. S. Wang, Study of coating window study in industrial angled slot coating, 18th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering, 818, (2008).
2. C. P. Chin, Ho Shing Wu, S. S. Wang, Study of coating window study in industrial angled slot coating , 18th International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering, Summaries 3: Hydrodynamic process, 818, (2008)
3. Nicolas Jacquel, Chi-Wei Lo, Ho-Shing Wu, Yu-Hong Wei, and Shaw S. Wang, Solubility of polyhydroxyalkanoates by thermodynamic predictions , 2007 European Congress of Chemical Spacer